Pineapple Creamy Carrot Cake
As you return from an adventurous boat or kayak ride through the scenic Woodland Fishin Resort, enjoy a laid-back evening gorging in this creamy pineapple carrot cake at the bakery.This moist cake combines sugary sweetness, aromatic spices, & pineapple flavours delectably with a nutty crunch, shiny cream frosting, & bite-like fresh carrot goodness.Prep + Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes; Cooling Time: 2-3 hours; Yield: 14 slices
- Cake Pan 9"
- For the Carrot Cake
- 2 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped nuts walnuts, pecans, or any other
- Dry Mix
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2½ tsp Spice mix 1½ tsp ground cinnamon+ ½ tsp ginger powder+ ¼ tsp nutmeg powder+ ¼ salt
- Wet Mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 2 cups sugar 1½ light brown sugar+ ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple drained
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Firstly, set the oven for preheating at 350° F. Also, grease a cake pan (9-inches) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Now, in one bowl, combine the Dry Mix ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the Wet Mix ingredients nicely. Then, stir in the grated carrots and chopped nuts.
- Little by little, add the dry mix into the wet mixture and fold (using a rubber spatula) into a smooth batter. Avoid over-folding.
- Transfer the batter into the greased cake pan and gently even out the top. Bake in the preheated oven for 27-30 minutes at 350° F.
- After taking the cake out of the oven, let cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Then, remove from the pan and finish cooling on a wire rack.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the cream cheese frosting.
- Transfer the softened cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Beat it till creamy (for 1 minute) using a hand mixer set on medium speed.
- Add the softened butter and continue beating (for 30-60 seconds) until combined.
- Add the sugar in parts (1/2 cup at a time), and continue beating till well combined & fluffy. In between scrape the sides of the bowl whenever required.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting on top of the completely cooled cake. Slice up and serve right away!
This Creamy Pineapple Carrot Cake recipe makes 14 slices. Each slice contains-
- Calories: 557
- Protein: 6.28 g
- Fat: 11.46 g
- Carbohydrate: 66.08 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 46.24 g
- Cholesterol: 71 mg
- Sodium: 210 mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!