Woodlands Fishin Resort welcomes well-socialized pets, both in our campground and in our cabins. A pet damage deposit will be required with rentals of cabin accommodations. The following rules apply to all guests bringing pets. Please note that if your pet is unruly or disturbing other guest, you and your pet will be asked to leave and there will be no refund of accommodation fees.
- Please let us know how many pets you will be bringing at the time of placing your reservation.
- The owner of all pets must be present with pets at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and clean up after.
- Only adults may walk pets.
- Please bring your own pet bed or pet blanket. Pets are not permitted on the furniture, including beds.
- Pets must be kept in a kennel or pen if they are left alone in the cabins.
Smoking / Fire Pits/ Campfires / BBQ’s
- Absolutely no smoking permitted in cabins or in any outbuildings
- Smoking is permitted in the campground, on cabin decks and elsewhere on our property, but we ask you to please ensure that all lit material is properly extinguished and disposed of in a safe matter – please do not throw any butts on the ground.
- Campfires are permitted as long as no fire bans are in place.
- Please do not leave fires unattended and please make sure that all fires are put out if you are leaving your campsite.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning out fire pits of all debris before vacating your site or cabin.
- Please do not place BBQ grills on picnic tables
- Please note that firewood is available at our office.
Internet Access/Phone Service
Due to our remote location, there is no cell phone service along HWY 20 between Williams Lake and Bella Coola, and as a result there is no cell phone service at our resort. Guests are welcome to use our landline at the office (250-481-0011) and to use that number as an emergency contact.
We do have WIFI internet at our fishing resort, although there is a small access fee.
- Rate for our guests: $5.00 per day or $8.00 per week. We request that you restrict your use to checking email and limit any web surfing to sites with no live streaming.
Use of Sani-Dump
- For resort guests with a stay of two nights or longer, there is a $10.00 fee per use.
- For drop-in users, there is a fee of $15.00 per use.
Please note that you must have a boater’s license to rent a motorboat.