Woodlands Fishin Resort welcomes well-socialized pets in our campground and our cabins.
A pet damage deposit is required with rentals of cabin accommodations.
The following rules apply to all guests with pets.
- Inform the resort of the number of dogs you will be bringing with you when booking your stay.
- Limit of two pets per cabin or RV sites
- The owner of all pets must be present with pets at all times.
- Pets may not be left tied outside when owners are away from RV parks or cabins.
- Pets left unsupervised without the RV park’s permission or that otherwise cause difficulties may be removed at the sole discretion of Woodlands Fishin Resort.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- You are solely responsible for cleaning up after your pets. All droppings left by pets must be discarded by their owners.
- Only adults may walk pets.
- Please bring your pet bed or pet blanket. Pets will not be permitted on the furniture, including beds.
- Pets must be kept in a kennel or pen if they are left alone in the cabins.
- The owners accept full responsibility for any damages caused by dogs being permitted into the RV park or Cabin.
- Pets are not allowed in the office as it serves as a bakery & Restaurant.
- The presence and behaviour of the pet will not be permitted to compromise the well-being and quiet pleasure of other RV park and cabin guests.
- Aggressive animals will be removed from the premises. When a determination is made, Woodlands Fsihin Resort retains sole discretion. You are solely accountable for any harm caused by your pet under the law.
- Please note that if your pet is unruly or disturbing other guests, you and your pet will be asked to leave, and there will be no refund of accommodation fees.
In the event that someone does not follow these guidelines, they will be asked to leave the park. Pet owners who are violating these restrictions are given a warning initially, and if the situation persists, they will be asked to leave the RV park or Cabin without a refund.
Smoking / Fire Pits/ Campfires / BBQ’s Policy
- No smoking is permitted in cabins or any outbuildings
- Smoking is allowed in the campground, and on cabin decks, but we ask you to please ensure that all lit material is appropriately extinguished and disposed of in a safe matter – please do not throw any butts on the ground.
- Campfires are permitted as long as no fire bans are in place.
- Please do not leave fires unattended, and please make sure that all fires are out if you are leaving your campsite.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning out fire pits of all debris before vacating your site or cabin.
- Please do not place BBQ grills on picnic tables.
- Please note that firewood is available for sale at our office.
- 10:30 PM TO 8:00 AM
- Be considerate of other campers
Internet Access/Phone Service
Due to our remote location, there is no cell phone service along HWY 20 between Williams Lake and Bella Coola, and as a result, there is no cell phone service at our resort. However, guests are welcome to use our landline at the office (250-481-0011) and use that number as an emergency contact.
- We do have WIFI internet at our fishing resort.
- We request that you restrict your use of checking email and limit any web surfing to sites with no live streaming.
- Watch for other campers
- 5km/hr in the park
Use of Sani-Dump
- There is a user fee of $25.00 peruse.
- Please note that you must have a boater’s license to rent a motorboat.
- Contact office
- After Hours contact us at our site.
Please be advised that this property is privately owned. Acceptance of camping privileges is contingent on the camper agreeing to release the Campground, its offices, and employees from all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to a person arising out of his/her use of the campground’s camping facilities, and agreeing to indemnify the Campground, its officers, and employees from any claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to person of any member of the registered camper’s family or guest. Management has put up these regulations in order to keep everyone safe while also attempting to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible. We have the right to impose new rules and regulations at any time. We also have the right to choose our clients and their visitors.